A couple of years ago we transformed our rickety old pig barn into a rustic event space. Now dubbed the Party Barn, the space is charming, beautiful, and structurally sound while maintaining much of its funkiness and crookedness; and we host a number of events in it throughout the season.
Beginning in June 2020, we will be opening the farm every Sunday from 9am-1pm with our pop-up bakery and flower shop. We will have a full line-up of sweet and savory breakfast items including scones, muffins, and cinnamon rolls, as well as made-to-order breakfast sandwiches, waffles, biscuits & gravy, fruit & yogurt parfaits, and much more. Good coffee and tea will also be available, as well as orange juice by the carafe (BYO bubbly!).
We will also have flowers and plants for sale, with a wide array of annuals, perennials, and woody shrubs available along with cut flowers from the farm. The greenhouses and fields will be open for you to explore.
More details will be made available as June draws nearer. We are so excited for Sundays at Ardelia Farm to become part of your weekend routine.
Thomas will be hosting eight private dinners on the farm this summer. These will be the perfect opportunity for you and a group of your friends or family to make memories together through a shared experience, to celebrate a special occasion, or simply enjoy a delicious meal prepared with fresh, local, seasonal ingredients. As many ingredients as possible are sourced from local Vermont farms, including our own, and we only cook with the highest quality local pasture-raised meats.
Here’s how it works:
- You and your party must book the entire table (with a strict minimum of 8 guests and a maximum of 16)
- The multi-course dinner is $80 per person, plus 6% tax and 20% gratuity.
- BYOB, with no corking fee
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required when you book your table, with the balance due, along with a final guest count, two weeks prior to your dinner.
- Dinners will all be Saturdays June-October
- Hors d’oeuvres will begin at 6pm, with dinner at 6:30ish
- We will need to be informed of any medical food allergies at least two weeks prior to your dinner. Do note that we are not a gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, or nut-free facility.
- You will not know the menu before you arrive.
- Tickets will go on sale Spring 2020.
If you have already have a date in mind or want to learn more before tickets go on sale, contact us.
For the past two years we have partnered with Andy at Borderline Entertainment to bring some incredible music to the Northeast Kingdom. We are delighted to be bringing NYC-based Mimi & The Podd Brothers back to perform in the Party Barn in summer 2020, as well as a few other amazing musicians throughout the season. We will update this page as bands and performance dates are confirmed, and tickets will go on sale in early summer.
Are you looking for that perfect venue & caterer for your next family reunion, anniversary celebration, milestone birthday, or rehearsal dinner? Our Party Barn can seat up to 64 guests for brunch, lunch, or dinner. Contact us to get the conversation started. Do note that we do not host weddings.