The best maple syrup you'll ever taste, produced by our neighbor and good friend Andy Paonessa of Heartwood Farm in South Albany, VT.
Yes, you can find it cheaper elsewhere. But you get what you pay for. What makes Heartwood maple syrup so special?
- Gathered entirely with buckets
- Boiled over a wood fire, the most sustainable and local fuel source, and one of the reasons that the syrup tastes so good
- Never made using reverse osmosis (RO) to concentrate sugars. Instead, the sap is slowly caramelized, resulting in a more genuine flavor
- The syrup is canned directly from the evaporator into glass while the syrup is still hot. It never sits in plastic lines nor is it stored in plastic drums
- Making syrup in this tradition, at this small scale, is truly a dying art
Please read every bit of information on THIS page before placing your order. Here, you'll learn about our $50 minimum order, our delivery area, safety protocols, and more.